Strata Management New Westminster
Kazawest provides the highest quality strata management services to residential and commercial strata complexes in New Westminster, British Columbia.
Kazawest is a leading locally owned & operated real estate services firm in British Columbia. Our mission is to make a significant and positive difference for property owners & occupants.
New Westminster Strata Management Services
Our comprehensive services include:
- strata administration & regulatory compliance
- proactive energy management & building energy cost reduction
- managing communications with unit owners
- organizing and administering council meetings and general meetings
- optimizing operational expenses
- financial management & reporting (including detailed budgeting)
- strata fee collection, including management of overdue accounts
- site management including maintenance, conducting inspections and providing reports
- strata bylaw management & enforcement
- managing site staff & service providers
- securing preferred rates for essential services & coverage (e.g. maintenance & repair)
- risk management including & insurance management
- managing renovation and restoration projects
- peace of mind for unit owners knowing their property is well managed
Information about New Westminster
The City of New Westminster is the original capital of British Columbia, founded in 1858. It is located on the Burrard Peninsula on the north bank of the Fraser River, and consists of approximately 15.3 square kilometers. While this represents less than one percent of the Metro Vancouver total lands, the population of approximately 66,000 represents almost 3.5% of the total Metro Vancouver population.
New Westminster is a geographic centre of Metro Vancouver and borders Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond and Surrey. It is no surprise that New Westminster is a transportation and distribution hub within the region.
With a population density of over 4,200 persons per square kilometer, New Westminster greatly exceeds the density of all its neighbours having two times that of Burnaby, over three times that of both Richmond and Surrey, and a whopping four times that of Coquitlam.
New Westminster city neighbourhoods include:
- Connaught Heights
- Downtown New West
- Fraserview New Westminster
- GlenBrooke North
- Moody Park
- North Arm
- Queen’s Park
- New Westminster Quay
- The Heights New Westminster
- Uptown New Westminster
- West End New Westminster
For more information about Kazawest, our Strata Management New Westminster services, and our company information, please visit www.kazawest.com.
For more information about the City of New Westminster, visit the city website at www.newwestcity.ca.