Strata Management Coquitlam
Kazawest provides exceptional quality strata management services to residential and commercial strata properties in Coquitlam, British Columbia.
Kazawest is a leading locally owned & operated real estate services firm in British Columbia. Our mission is to make a significant and positive difference for property owners & occupants.
Coquitlam Strata Management Services
Our comprehensive strata management Coquiltlam services include:
- strata administration & regulatory compliance
- proactive energy management & building energy cost reduction
- managing communications with unit owners
- organizing and administering council meetings and general meetings
- optimizing operational expenses
- financial management & reporting (including detailed budgeting)
- strata fee collection, including management of overdue accounts
- site management including maintenance, conducting inspections and providing reports
- strata bylaw management & enforcement
- managing site staff & service providers
- securing preferred rates for essential services & coverage (e.g. maintenance & repair)
- risk management including & insurance management
- managing renovation and restoration projects
- peace of mind for unit owners knowing their property is well managed
Information about Coquitlam
The City of Coquitlam is the sixth-largest city in British Columbia, founded in 1908. The Coast Salish people first inhabited “Kwikwetlem” for at least 9000 years, with the definition of that name being “red fish up the river”.
Coquitlam borders forests and mountains to the north, Port Coquitlam to the east and south, New Westminster to the southwest, and then Burnaby along with Port Moody to the west. Coquitlam is located north of the Fraser River approximately where the river connects with Pitt River near Douglas Island.
Coquitlam consists of a massive 152.5 square kilometres, making it larger than every single one of its neighbours, including being about 50% bigger than its largest neighbour, Burnaby. The city is home to approximately 127,000 inhabitants, about 6.7% of the total Metro Vancouver population.
With the majority of its residents commuting to other municipalities for work, Coquitlam is primarily a bedroom community. At the time of writing, our research showed that no single employer in Coquitlam employed more than 900 people.
With a lot of land, Coquitlam has a population a population density of around 830 persons per square kilometer. Comparatively speaking, this is one of the lowest in the region including being only a half of the population density of Burnaby, and about a quarter of the density of New Westminster.
Coquitlam city neighbourhoods include:
- Austin Heights
- Central Coquitlam
- City Centre
- Harbour Chines
- Eagle Ridge
- Northeast Coquitlam
- Ranch Park
- River Heights
- Westwood Plateau
For more information about Kazawest, our Strata Management Coquitlam services, and our company information, please visit www.kazawest.com.
For more information about the City of Coquitlam, visit the city website at www.coquitlam.ca.