North Vancouver Strata Management by Kazawest
Kazawest provides the highest quality strata management services for North Vancouver’s residential and commercial strata properties.
Kazawest is a leading locally owned & operated real estate services firm in British Columbia. Our mission is to make a significant and positive difference for property owners & occupants.
North Vancouver Strata Management Services
Our comprehensive services include:
- strata administration & regulatory compliance
- proactive energy management & building energy cost reduction
- managing communications with unit owners
- organizing and administering council meetings and general meetings
- optimizing operational expenses
- financial management & reporting (including detailed budgeting)
- strata fee collection, including management of overdue accounts
- site management including maintenance, conducting inspections and providing reports
- strata bylaw management & enforcement
- managing site staff & service providers
- securing preferred rates for essential services & coverage (e.g. maintenance & repair)
- risk management including & insurance management
- managing renovation and restoration projects
- peace of mind for unit owners knowing their property is well managed
Information about North Vancouver
North Vancouver is comprised of two municipalities, the City of North Vancouver as well as the District of North Vancouver.
The City of North Vancouver is a waterfront city situated north of the Burrard Inlet, and is surround on all three sides by the District of North Vancouver. The city consist of 11.8 square kilometers of land. While this represents only 0.5% of the geographic lands in Metro Vancouver, the City of North Vancouver is home to approximately 50,000 residents, which is approximately 2.5% of the Metro Vancouver population. Compared to the District of North Vancouver, the City has around eight times the population density. The highest density occurs in its Lower Lonsdale and Central Lonsdale neighbourhoods, with high-rise towers common to this area.
City of North Vancouver neighbourhoods include:
- Lower Lonsdale
- Central Lonsdale
- Grand Boulevard
- Cedar Village
- Marine Hamilton
The District of North Vancouver borders the Coast Mountains to the north, Indian Arm to the east, Burrard Inlet to the south, and Capilano River to the west. The city consist of 160.8 square kilometers of land, which represents about 6.5% of the geographic lands in Metro Vancouver. The District of North Vancouver is home to approximately 85,000 residents, which is approximately 4.3% of the Metro Vancouver population.
District of North Vancouver neighbourhoods include:
- Deep Cove
- Indian Arm
- Keith Lynn
- Lions Gate
- Lower Capilano
- Lynn Valley
- Norgate Park
- Pemberton Heights
- Seymour Valley
- Sunset Gardens
- Sunshine Treelynn
- Upper Capilano
- Upper Delbrook
For more information about Kazawest, visit our home page at www.kazawest.com.
For further information about the City of North Vancouver, visit the city website at www.cnv.org.
For further information about the District of North Vancouver, visit the district website at www.dnv.org.