Burnaby Strata Management by Kazawest
Kazawest provides the highest quality strata management services to residential and commercial strata complexes in Burnaby, British Columbia.
Kazawest is a leading locally owned & operated real estate services firm in British Columbia. Our mission is to make a significant and positive difference for property owners & occupants.
Burnaby Strata Management Services
Our comprehensive services include:
- strata administration & regulatory compliance
- proactive energy management & building energy cost reduction
- managing communications with unit owners
- organizing and administering council meetings and general meetings
- optimizing operational expenses
- financial management & reporting (including detailed budgeting)
- strata fee collection, including management of overdue accounts
- site management including maintenance, conducting inspections and providing reports
- strata bylaw management & enforcement
- managing site staff & service providers
- securing preferred rates for essential services & coverage (e.g. maintenance & repair)
- risk management including & insurance management
- managing renovation and restoration projects
peace of mind for unit owners knowing their property is well managed
Information about Burnaby
The City of Burnaby is situated in the centre of Metro Vancouver and consists of 98.6 square kilometers of land. While this represents about 4% of the geographic lands in Metro Vancouver, Burnaby is home to over 200,000 people, which is approximately 10% of the Metro Vancouver population. Burnaby is located between Vancouver to the west and Port Moody, Coquitlam, and New Westminster to the east. To the north of Burnaby spans the Burrard Inlet, and to the south flows the Fraser River.
Burnaby city neighbourhoods include:
West Central Valley
For more information about Kazawest, visit our home page at www.kazawest.com.
For more information about the City of Burnaby, visit the city website at www.burnaby.ca.